There is no higher priority to our entire Bridgeman’s Chophouse Family than the safety of our guests and employees. In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to dine smarter and more consciously.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your next visit. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at 423.643.1240 or by email at email@example.com.
Restaurant Safety Guidelines
- Per a City of Chattanooga ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Dining tables will be positioned at least 3 ft. apart and groups will be limited to 10 people or less.
- Restaurant bars are closed to patrons. Alcoholic beverages will be served to seated patrons in the dining area only.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored. Cutlery will be rolled in disposable napkins and secured with a paper band to prevent unintended contamination.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear gloves and masks at all times. Gloves will be changed after each interaction with a patron or handling of shared items.